Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Introduction

Hi everyone.

This is my first day "blogging" - 19th April 2006 (hopefully we'll be celebrating the anniversary next April). I've heard bout this "blog" term a few years ago but nothing "pull" me in until I read some good reviews from bicarajutawan.com (Thanks guys u really change my perception towards blogging). Initially I thought blogging is just a waste of time for a person who doesn’t have anything to do but now I'm ready to waste my time........

Just call me Zalee. I'm just a normal working class guy who has a dream to be financially freedom. I've been searching for a residual income for quite some time now and even quit my job as a Relationship Manager with a respectable local financial institution just to be the one.

Make money through blogging ? At first it sounds ridiculous to me before I read bout this guy who really make money and teach bloggers how to achieve that http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005/04/04/how-much-do-i-earn-from-blogging/ . Seriously I don't know whether it’s true or not. To me, why not give a try since it's free and at least I have my own site to express my views, my angers and my thoughts. Basically I don't want to teach people how to make money but just want to share my thoughts and opinions towards everything and anything. Happy reading.

Sincerely,
Zalee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home