What makes the Rich, rich? Most of the rich people are not the most qualified, the most intelligent or the hardest working type. In fact, many of them are drop-outs from school. They made their days because
they realized much earlier in their life that only by building a business system can make one rich, especially a system that is empowered with the power of multiplication and duplication.
“Another word for business system is ‘Network.’ If you really want to be rich, you must begin to know and understand the power found in networks. The richest people in the world build networks. Everyone else is trained to look for work.” said Rich dad of Robert Kiyosaki, in his book “The Business School”.
Why Network is Powerful – Because It Leverages on The Power of Metcalf’s Law
Robert Metcalf is one of the people credited for creating the Ethernet. He is also credited for defining Metcalf’s Law, which is:
A Network’s Economic Value = Number of Users2
The economic value of a network goes up exponentially, not arithmetically. The beauty of network marketing is that it has made available to the average individual, people like you and me, the power of Metcalf’s Law…but you must obey the law.
If you follow the principle of the law, just affiliating with a network marketing company is a good start, but that act alone does not entitle you to harness the power. It would be like your buying a telephone, but you are the only one with the telephone. In order for you to harness the power, your job is to clone or duplicate someone just like you. The moment there are two of you, your economic value is squared. The value of your network has just gone from zero to four. The moment there are three of you, the economic value of your network goes from four to nine. If the two people you bring in also develop two more people each, the economic value of your network begins to look like a rocket taking off for the moon. Instead of working hard arithmetically, your economic value begins to grow exponentially. That is the power and the value of a networked business.
Networker has The Potential to Out-earn Most Professionals
Over time, a successful networker has the potential to out-earn most professional people such as doctors, lawyers, accountants, and other rugged individuals. The difference and the power are explained through Metcalf’s Law…a very important value of a network marketing business. Network marketing is the fastest growing business model in the world today, even though they cannot see it because it is virtual or invisible. Building a network business is simply looking for friends, new and old, who want to go in the same direction you want to go. Let’s say you bring in 10 people, ten new friends into the business. The value of your network is now worth 100, not 10. If those 10 people bring in 10 people each…the value of your business explodes.
Robert Kiyosaki said, “If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business.” Why did he say that? Because network marketing is embedded with the power of Metcalf’s Law, the power of multiplication and duplication.
Selected Quotes from Robert’s “The Business School”:
· “A network marketing business is a new and revolutionary way to achieve wealth.”
· “The richest people in the world build networks. Everyone else is trained to look for work.”
· “Network marketing gives millions of people throughout the world the opportunity to take control of their lives and their financial future.”
· “A network marketing business is a business with people who are there to help you become richer.”
· “An network marketing system, a system I often call a personal franchise or an invisible big business network, is a very democratic way of wealth creation. The system is open to anyone who has drive, determination and perseverance.”
· “The network marketing industry are offering millions of people the same business education my rich dad taught me, the opportunity of building your own network rather than spending your life working for a network.”
· “The network marketing industry continues to grow faster than franchises or traditional big businesses.”
· “Simply put, a network marketing business, with its low cost of entry and great training programs, is an idea whose time has come.”
· “A network marketing business is the perfect business for people who like helping other people.”
· “A network marketing business is based upon the leaders pulling people up, while a traditional corporate or government business is based upon only promoting a few and keeping the masses of employees content with a steady paycheck.”
· “If you love to lead by teaching, influencing others to find their own world of financial abundance without having to beat the competition, then a network marketing business may be right for you.”
· The network marketing business encourages people to dream big dreams and achieve their big dreams.”
· “A network marketing business provides a large support group of like-minded people, people with the same core values, the values of the B quadrant, to assist you while you make your transition to the B quadrant.”
· “After you have built your business, and you have strong cash flow, then you can begin investing in other assets.”
Birds of A Feather Flock Together – Do You Flock with The Right Group?
Most of us have heard the saying, “Birds of a feather flock together.” Well that saying holds true not only for birds but also for the people. In other words, the rich network with the rich, the poor network with the other poor people, and the middle class hangs out with the middle class. If you want to become rich, you need to network with those who are rich or who can help you become rich. Many people spend their lives hanging out and networking with people that hold them back financially.
A networking marketing business is a business with people who are there to help you become richer.
One has to learn how to network with people that could help one become rich and financially free.